Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fibromyalgia and living........

Fibromyalgia and living........

It is not easy!  or "EZ", no pun intended.

Back in May I applied for Social Security because it is impossible to work a nine to five job.  My issues are sometimes very difficult to live with and deal with and adding the stress of a requirement to be somewhere everyday at the same time is impossible to do.  No employer would put up with being late, being out ill, being in the bathroom, or being unable to work as much or as often as I would be.

Social Security has denied my claim twice as they do not understand the daily limitations of Fibromyalgia, and as a result, my bank account, income, and credit rating are all suffering!

Running a business such as the business model I am running is one of the few way to make any money and work a schedule around my illness, but it is hard without customers.

So please, if you have the time, check out my webstore at www.ezhelp4u.com and "walk" the ailes.  You may be surprised at what you find!

Pleasant shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment